
The chart to the right, is from a website called The Illustrated Professor. In my other life, when I am not day dreaming and writing blog posts and poems and short stories in The Happy Camper, that's what I do: I am a professor. These last few months, I have been perched in my office on the third floor of an old brick building named Pearsons Hall, grading papers, holding conferences, preparing for class and otherwise holding forth on things academic. The semester is just one week from being over, much to everyone's relief, and so....I am back. I have a long list of things to write about...not the least of which is the general benefit and Good Will which comes from decorating The Happy Camper for whatever is the current season. Case in point: thanks to Captain Jon, the HC is, at present, outlined in christmas lights! Photos forthcoming....
No comments:
Post a Comment